Firstly - sorry to all. I was getting extremely frustrated in trying to do
what looks like a simple thing, but obviously isn't.

I'm finding it a bit difficult to follow your instructions - I suspect that
you are using a different language (Spanish?) from myself.

In Step 2 there isn't a "All Commands" button - but there's an "Add command"
button - is this what you meant?

What you have suggested here - and many thanks for this - seems to be what I
found out by myself: add new buttons and remove the old ones. This is a very
long-winded way of going about it and I'm surprised that the designers
didn't think of  a more user-friendly way of reassigning. Your suggestion
implies that they didn't. I had assumed that I'd missed something simple.

I still think it would be a good thing if the help system mentioned this
mechanism.

jorge Rodríguez wrote
Hi Ptoye and all:

     At first, try to be more polite because almost all us are
volunteers and collaborate as we can and all of us try to do better.

     As I understand, you can reassign a macro following this steps (Or
solve your problem like this) :

1) Menu-Tools-Macros-Organize Macros-LibreOffice Basic (I use this
because is the only programming language that I've used to make a macro
and assign to a toolbar. I don't know if using other language is the
same to do it.)

2) Select Assign icon to open a Dialog Window. There select Toolbars and
click on "All Commands" option. Scroll down to find Macros and select it.

3) In the Chart Function, appear the places where your macros should be

4) Found what you need

5) Now, at right, you can see the Options bar (Default Standar), where
you can select whatever toolbar existing in LibreOffice Calc. But now,
select the + icon that it place at right of it.

6) Appear a Dialog Window where you can input a name ("MyTools" for
example), to make a new toolbar where you can assign all your Macros or
only some of them. Select too the place where it will be saved (Option
below).

7) Now, select the macros that you previously found ( Chart Function
-point  4 ), and with the Arrow to right move to new toolbar "MyTools"
all the Macros that you want.

8) Click "Ok" and then Close the Window. In the area of the toolsbars
(Top of your spreadsheet), below the two first default bar, you can find
your new MyTools bar icons that each one run each macro assigned.

9) The last step is to eliminate the macros of the other toolbar where
you had assigned some of the macros and where you couldn't find place
for all of them. I hope you know how to do this to doesn't duplicate
icons in your spreadsheets (Two bar of them with some same icons that do
the same). If you had problem, can request again to the user e-mail list
of LibreOffice.

I hope this help,

Jorge Rodríguez

-----