Hi Jorge,

What you propose may work for a Linux installation, but does not explain
why I am seeing the same issue on Windows machines.

Best Regards
Dave

On 12.02.2018 14:44, jorge Rodríguez wrote:
Hi Tim and all:

    I'm not an expert on computer science, ... but sometimes, it is
possible to keep install both version of a program. Why not probe to
install "scangearmp" in parallel to "scangearmp2" ? It would solve
your problem.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez