On 2/8/2018 10:09 AM, Mike wrote:
LO 5.4.4.2 (x64) on Windows AMD64

Is there any way to turn off the tool tips associated with tables
("Select table row", "Adjust table row" etc., etc.)?

They are incredibly annoying, constantly popping up over the text I am
trying to read and/or edit.  In addition to being annoying, they are
also incorrect in what they say.  For example, when the "Select table
row" tool tip is seen and I click the mouse button, I'd expect the table
row to be selected.  It is not.

But my main concern is that the tool tips pop up and blot out the text I
want to see and provide me little to no usefulness with their
appearance.  The tool tips are one of the most irritating parts of a UI
that I've experienced in a long, long while.

I've disabled extended tool tips but that does not seem to resolve the
problem.

Is there a way to disable the table tool tips? (and only the table tool
tips)

thx.

I just installed 6.0.1.1 (X64) and this still appears to be a problem.
I was unable to disable the annoying tool tips when using tables.