On 02.02.2018 17:27, Philip Jackson wrote:
On 02/02/18 14:22, DaveB wrote:
The problem does not appear when the en_US Help Pack is installed.
Thanks for that idea, Dave. I just downloaded and installed the en_US
pack and it all works as expected [at least at first glance. time will
tell].  I wondered about removing the en_GB help pack first but I didn't
- thought I'd just try the en_US.

So both are now installed and LO just recogniz(s)es the en_US version.

Maybe the LO help devs are based in the EU and they don't approve of
Brexit ?

Philip

It doesn't seem to make any difference if you leave the en_GB installed
or not, the en_US edition is recognised and used in both cases.

Not a big issue for me, I've been married to an American for many years,
so I can accommodate their "odd" terminology & spelling ;)

Brexit!!! Who in their right mind could approve of it. This nonsense has
created many problems for me personally, so I sure as **** don't approve.

Peter: I was using Win 7_x64 Ult. and Philip gave the information in the
subject line of his original post. I switched to a fully updated Win
10_x64 box and got the same failure as previously reported.

Mark: You have almost nailed the solution. It's not the interface
language that has to be set, it is setting the global Locale to English
(UK) that allows the en_GB Help to work as expected. Thank you.

Dave