On 28-01-18 16:30, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
<mailto:luuk34@gmail.com>>:

    You can write a FUNCTION to get next month

    Function FirstOfNextMonth(dDate as Date) as Date
        if Month(dDate)>=12 then
            FirstOfNextMonth = DateSerial(Year(dDate)+1, 1, 1)
        else
            FirstOfNextMonth = DateSerial(Year(dDate), Month(dDate)+1, 1)
        end if
    End Function

    When you use = FirstOfNextMonth(Now()) is will return 01-02-2018  (if
    your date-format = DD-MM-YYYY)

Just note that your function always returns the first day of the
calculated month. I'm not sure the OP wants that, but maybe I'm wrong.

It's named 'FirstOfNextMonth()'with a reason! ;)
Also note that this 'example' function can be adapted to return another
date (whatever the OP wants).

To return 'NextMonth()' next question should be solved:
What is next month, if current date is 31 januari?

Yes, I asked that, kind of, but if I got an answer I missed it. My
suggestion was EDATE(SomeDate,1) which returns the same day of the
nextmonth, following your ”a” suggestion below.
I didn't say your suggestion was wrong, I was just wondering if it was what
the OP asked for. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Maybe he will write back
and tell us. :)

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

a) 28 februari, of 29 februari, depending on the year being a leap year
or not
b) 3 march 2018, (31 days after 31 januari)
c) something else.....

The same question for 31 march, and other months which have a NextMonth
with less days than the current month.

deleted