On 10/30/2017 04:44 PM, Heiko Tietze wrote:
Would be good when you add a comment to the ticket "me too" and report what helped.

On 30.10.2017 21:26, Jack Wallen wrote:
I will say this configuration only made the document usable. It's not
ideal and still really sluggish scroll through the document. What I did
was open up LO, click on Menu > Tools > Options and then configure
Memory with the following settings:

Use for LibreOffice 512 MB
Memory per object 40 MB

Even with those numbers, LO Writer is still a bit challenging to use
(albeit much improved over the default).