Hallo.
I have a problem with recalculate in a file.
I have imported some data from Börse Frankfurt and I have made a spreadsheet
with some formulas.
The calculate from row 5 to row 10 are correct, but from row 11 to row 13
not. I tried to recalculate but without success.
I have noticed that the format of columns of "bind" and "Ask" (columns M and
N) was text, not numbers. After I have changed these (with regular
expressions), the spreadsheet has become correct.
But I don't understand why before,despite the format of columns M and N was
in incorrect format, only half of rows was correct.
The file is:
https://mega.nz/#!nZBn2CLa!WJTJgahHFAMFg5oTN3LeCyVNjqijJhRodUNEale4PQk

Can somebody help me to understand why?
Thanks