I also use the Export to PDF option.  Feels like a lot less work to me!  LOL

What is curious to me, is how this issue escaped notice in the "stable" version, which is meant for those that don't want to deal with issues.

As well as my thread about opening remote files, which I just discovered affects more than the remote files I mentioned in my original post.