Hi Brian and thank you for your explanation.  The reason for the late
reply is that I have been experimenting with this and managed to find a
workaround.

You mention the use of styles to make this easier.  I haven't been a
user of styles, and certainly not for what amounts to an outline.  Could
I ask you to expand on that a bit.  I'm going to be doing this a lot in
the future - I write the minutes for a condominium association, so it
might be time to consider a style.

Regards

James

Brian Barker [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
<mailto:ml+s969070n4220190h28@n3.nabble.com>
09 August 2017 14:09