Brian Barker wrote:
At 02:35 30/07/2017 -0700, Csanyi Pál wrote:
I understand your arguments. I think this is at the moment
impossible, even with the use of the thesaurus, as Regina
mentioned. But one day in the near(?) future there will be an AI
agent, "who" can help me in this. Right?

Indeed so. It is already the case, of course, that grammar checkers
exist for various word processors - and they must effectively need
to detect the part of speech of each word in order to do their work.
Grammar checkers are currently not perfect, though. Try "Time flies
like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana": despite their apparent
similarity, one of those "flies" is a verb, the other a noun.

I'm not sure what "time flies" are (perhaps something from a sci-fi novel?), but fruit does indeed fly like a banana... ;o)

--
Mark.