The bugzilla is interested in your version number, operating system and a step by step guide to the problem. It would be worth noting whether this bug occurs on existing documents or can you reproduce the problem on a new document. If it is an existing document can you upload the doc to the bugzilla?

Feel free to post details on how you created the problem and you should get some feedback here.

Cheers