I too tried -
(1) I'm assuming your attempt at placing this into English is due to
a limited knowledge of our complicated language;
the beginning question marks & other symbols throughout are
(2) the button at the end - containing more symbols - I assumed
would go to the next page, but merely circled back to the start;
is that what you intended?
(3) the categories also don't list whether used by individual for
business and/or personal use; used by group of individuals; used by some
sort & size of a for-profit or non-profit organization.
From: John R. Sowden <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Survey about LibreOffice
1) What is googleapis, a script that was attempted to be run? Sounds rather
googleish to me.
2) In your categories of types of organizations, "Small Businesse" was not
included. (knowing who the users are will help in improving the product to
meet the need of the users).
3) On the following screen, the language changed from American English
(Ubuntu's default in my case) to Spanish. Although I took a couple of
years of French in high school 50 years ago, it didn't help.
On 04/28/2017 07:48 AM, jorge wrote:
I want to remember you the survey ... would you please answer it to
this link if you haven't done ?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Survey about LibreOffice · anne-ology
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy