I have a process that I do in a spreadsheet, and part of the process is
converting a text date field that is in the MM/YY format?? from the website
that I download 487 records. The process to convert it to the real date field
that it should have been is: Text date is in G1, so in L1 I use the formula.
=eomonth(date(right(g1,2),left(g1,2),1),0).  That gives me the proper last day
of the month as the expiration date.

He is my problem. When I record as a macro, entering the formula doesn't
get included in the macro. All the other steps do, but not the formula???

I have discovered, and I can record the macro, but instead of putting in the
formula as it should be entered, I type it without the = at the beginning. This
the Macro recorder handles with no problem, and it works, just doesn't put
the correct formula. I can then edit the Macro, and add the =, and it works
perfectly?? (This is with the latest libreoffice 5.2.4.2 under linux. Don't know if
it does the same in windows?

I've also had an issue using Format Cell. I pops up with a message about
wanting to install a Russian font?? Even with an empty spread sheet. Doesn't
matter if I use menu format cell or right-click format cell.  In running calc with
strace I get these lines.
** (soffice:19050): DEBUG: InstallFontconfigResources method failed
** (soffice:19050): DEBUG: InstallFontconfigResources problem : did not
agree to search

The first one is what I think is the error that causes the asking to install
russian font, and the second is when I select close. It I let it search, it come
back with it finds no font?

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes@kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii@gmail.com
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356 | EINSTEIN   123793630.788695
ROSETTA     54887642.050834 | SETI        97748790.390510