Hi :)
It's an automatic message.  I get these every so often too  but
usually several weeks apart from each other.  I can't remember ever
getting 2 in a row.  I just delete those messages without bothering to
read them nowadays along with a bunch of other things i delete
"en-masse" by ticking all the ones i know are just automated messages
from other places too and then click on delete just the once (or so).

I think they are an fyi to let you know why you didn't get any
messages from the mailing list for some time.  I think the messages
that you didn't get are resent automatically and 'should' appear in
their proper place in your emails chronologically so if you are
watching your emails all the time then you might need to scroll back
down to see the ones that have been slipped past you.  On the other
hand if you only check your emails once in a while then you probably
wont find any  were ever missing.

Regards from
Tom :)