Perhaps a long shot, have you checked the page Margin Settings ?

Gordon.

On 21/12/16 00:20, Leam Hall wrote:
Alan, I appreciate the detailed instructions. However, they didn't resolve the issue. My explanation may be lacking, let me try again.

I have a 9 page text based (no formulae, images, etc) document open in "Normal" view, and have just completed your instructions on that document. On Page 1, most of the lower half of the page is blank. There is a single paragraph break under the last line, and then about half a page of nothing. The first paragraph on Page 2 is a single line.

Interesting note. Viewing in "Normal" view. If I switch to "Web" view, and then switch back, the issue is resolved. However, if I save the file, close it, and reopen, the issue is back.