Good day!

Software.informer.com would like to inform you that your product LibreOffice 5.2.3 has been
reviewed by our editors and your program got "User's Choise Award", "100% Clean Award"
http://libreoffice.software.informer.com/.

We would be grateful if you place our award with a link to our review on your website. On our part,
we can offer featuring your program in our Today's Highlight block. This block is shown in the
rotator at the top of the main page and also on every page of our website in the upper right corner.

We also offer you to take advantage of our free storage by hosting your installation package on our
servers and listing us as one of the mirror downloads for your application. There is a selection of
predesigned buttons available to fit the look of your website.

Please let me know if you're interested in any of these offers.

We are on the list of the world's 500 most visited websites with over 700,000 unique visitors every
day, so this could get your application some extra exposure.

Kind regards,
Kasey Bloome