Dave,

I had a tinker on my raspberry pi which runs a derivative of debian but not much joy. So no concrete proposals.

First suggestion then:

sudo apt-get install libreoffice*

This should attempt to install all the bits of LO you have not got (and flag any dependency issues)

You could try and install base only

sudo apt-get install libreoffice*base*

I am guessing at that command

You will not be allowed to proceed if there are dependency issues so I think these are worth a try.

Cheers