       Thinking the list should be aware of this, I'm sending to the list.

a moderator BTW, I'm copying here part of the rules:

"To release it to the list, please send a message to <> which can usually be
done simply by replying to this message"

          which does not state there is only one way - note 'usually' -
therefore when a message has not been released to the list,
              yet I think it should be, I will so do ... & if I have
something to say in response, I shall so do.