Hi :)
+1
A normal frame works really well.  I tend to add a caption and copy&paste
in some text to go with the image.

There is a "Style" specifically for captions so it's quite easy to set it
up so that captions are quite distinct from normal body or default text.
Also the image can then be moved around inside the frame so that the
caption appears above the image instead of just being below as the default
sets it.  You can also set a buffer/margin around the image and/or the
frame (i think you can set an internal buffer/margin inside the frame) and
you can change the frame's thickness, or type of line.  I think you can set
a background colour or use an image for the background so that the text
appears over the image but i haven't tried that.

Regards from
Tom :)

On 11 October 2016 at 15:40, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>