On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 02:48:52PM +0000, Mukesh Chaurasia wrote:
We are evaluating LibreOffice to use in our organization. Keeping in mind features and ease of
use, we have found this product good for our requirement.
We have below queries related to security. Request your help in getting responses to these
1. What is the procedure for patch updates for LibreOffice?
2. How will I get the information that any vulnerability has identified in LibreOffice?
3. How will I get the information about new updates available for LibreOffice?
4. Who will support us in case if any outbreaks happens due to any vulnerabilities?
5. What is timeline to provide the fix to any vulnerability?
What operating systems will you deploy LibreOffice onto?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy