I was in LibreOffice 5.1.3.2 for Windows, and I wanted to insert a
field. Alt+i opens the Insert menu, and Field has the keyboard
shortcut alt+d. But so does Footnote and Endnote, and it comes first.
So pressing Alt+d goes to Footnote and Endnote, and there it stays. I
have tried just d on its own after that, or Alt+d,d, but it doesn't
seem to do anything.

Thanks,