Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2016 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Am 20.04.2016 um 15:43 schrieb martin f krafft:
Hey list,

We're dealing with a complex document containing hundreds of DDE
links. Worse yet, those DDE links are dynamically created, e.g.
using the following formula to reference filename ($B$2), sheet name,
($B$3), column ($B$6), and row (in column $A starting at $A8):


This worked very well a year ago, but when we tried to open it as of
late, we get "Err:504" (parameter list error) all over.

The only thing that's changed is that we've since upgraded from
Libreoffice 4 to version 5.

Are you aware of (a) the relevant change, and (b) a remedy to this
problem, so that we can use DDE links as we used to with Libreoffice


Works for me. DDE works with system notation ("C:\path name\file
name.ods") and with URL notation
"file:///C:/path%20name/file%20name.ods". Try the system notation.
Call menu:Edit>Links to inspect links and delete unused links.

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.