Open Computing Language (OpenCL) is a framework for writing programs that execute across heterogeneous platforms consisting of central processing units (CPUs), graphics processing units (GPUs), digital signal processors (DSPs), field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and other processors or hardware accelerators.
If OpenCL is active on both, suggest that you are using two differing GPU and/or CPU drivers. One working correctly and the other not.