got a woe out of the blue. First of all, my languages are everywhere marked
as English (UK usually), never as Estonian. OK, i've used Libreoffice
Writer for ages, AND NEVER MET, WHEN TYPING (or otherwise) ANY WORD
SUGGESTIONS IN ANY LANGUAGE. Today, when polishing my book in Estonian
(translation of Mark Twain), suddenly out of nowhere in the middle of
typing suggestions started to rain in (of course of no use and totally
ridiculous as always) and mess up my thinking so i can't go on with my
work. As a test, i tried typing in English, and believe it or not: the
suggestions of ESTONIAN words continued! I unchecked every thinkable place
connected with spelling and languages (including Hunspell SpellChecker
(whatever it means)) and so forth--nothing!
I have a feeling that it has something to do with Google (yes, sounds
paranoiac), because i was stupid enough to contribute thousand and
something translations from English to Estonian in Google Translate, and it
was right after when, firstly, my google.com disappeared (i had managed to
keep two of them separately: google.com (which i use 99%) and google.ee
(using less than 1%, if ever). Now I have to start with google.ee every
time, and only from there can i take google com, which means one useless
move more. And then, right after, this morning, in LibreOffice Writer,
misleading Estonian word suggestions started to pour. What beats me is how
can LibreOffice and Google be connected? Don't tell you let them to sponsor
you, do you...?
This much is sure: never will i contribute one single word to Google
Translate again.
Is there any cure whatever?

Regards

annmust.com