With Win 7, LO 4.4.7.2 (also confirmed with 4.2.7.2) if one does F1 - shortcut keys - general, one finds a section (here truncated):

Practical Text Input Fields

1.

   You can open a context menu, which contains some of the most
   often-used commands.

2.

   Use the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+S to open the *Special Characters*
   dialog to insert one or more special characters.

3.

   Use Ctrl+A to select the entire text. Use the right or left arrow
   key to remove the selection.

4.

   Double-click a word to select it.

5.

   A triple-click in a text input field selects the entire field. A
   triple-click in a text document selects the current sentence.

6.

   Use Ctrl+Del to delete everything from the cursor position to the
   end of the word.

7.

   By using Ctrl and right or left arrow key, the cursor will jump from
   word to word; if you also hold down the Shift key, one word after
   the other is selected.

8.

   INSRT is used to switch between the insert mode and the overwrite
   mode and back again.

9.

   Drag-and-drop can be used within and outside of a text box.

10.

   The Ctrl+Z shortcut keys are used to undo modifications one step at
   a time; the text will then have the status it had before the first
   change.

#2 is wrong, and so blatantly wrong in the ordinary context, that I have to wonder whether there is some misunderstanding on my part.

Does the "Text Input Fields" title imply some area of editing other than normal document work, where different rules apply?

If we have the error that we appear to have, is there any person/group interested in notification?

I have no way to check, but imagine that this text has been this way for a long time, implying that there may not be much interest in correction.

#10 is also wrong as written, or at least incomplete, inasmuch as normally multiple ^Z strokes would be needed to return to the initial condition.

Y.f.t.R.,

trj