hi every one.
a person gave me some txt documents stored with microsoft word with
the unicode encoding.
but when i activate libreoffice open dialog box and select txt choose
encoding, libreoffice has not unicode alone and has only unicode utf-8
for this reason i cant open them properly and my documents which
stored with microsoft word in unicode encoding, its completely
unreadible via libreoffice unicode utf-8 and the characters are not
display in persian!
what should i do to solve them?
the problem is very critical for me and my documents are very valuable for
me.
thanks for your help and god bless you all.

​Are you sure that the file is actually unicode ? MS Word have a history of
not doing what he's told with file encodings...

If it is, you might want to try UTF-16, some quick search (
http://www.herongyang.com/Unicode/Word-Save-File-in-Unicode.html) suggest
that the label-less "unicode" settings can be UTF-16 with BOM​. Now, BOM
support in LibreOffice is another matter. The UTF-16 encoding should be
right below UTF-8; at least it is with LibreOffice 5.0.5.2

(Also, your signature is ill-formed; it should begin with "-- ", two dashes
and a space, followed by a newline. This way people that don't care about
signature can easily filter them out).