On trying to create a new database (using Database Wizard and accepting all defaults) I get the following message: The LibreOffice configuration has been changed. Under Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Advanced, select the Java runtime environment you want to have used by LibreOffice

Clicking on the Tables icon results in no action, if I click anywhere else and then try the Tables icon again I get this error: The connection to the source “<filename>” could not be established. No Java installation could be found. Please check your installation

Looking at the Error Details on pressing the 'more' button. there are two errors. The first repeats the first sentence, the second the second sentence but also showing SQL Status: HY000

Tools-Options-Advanced shows 'Use a Java runtime environment' ticked and one JRE installed, Vendor given as Oracle Corporation and Version as 1.8.0_73.

My LibreOffice is Version 5.1.0.3 Build ID: 5e3e00a007d9b3b6efb6797a8b8e57b51ab1f737
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: GL;
Locale: en-GB (en_GB)

Running under Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 on a Dell Vostro 470 64-bit machine.

Can anyone help? I have some computer knowledge but my main interest is to use it as a tool and I'm by no means expert.
--
Best,
Keith Barber