We're talking POP and Thunderbird.

IMAP is a pre-existing condition.

The ability for POP clients to keep all of their shared clients current is a glaring omission that should be rectified.
I regret not having the ability to do this myself.

IMAP is a security risk that increases the attack surface area. YaHoo, should I say more.

The only rational solution is to get in the boat to make sure the earth isn't flat.

When we engage in conversation, we are working together to find an answer, even if they are different questions. We are stepping into the boat.

I hope we've inspired someone who is capable of doing this to begin their journey.

Thank you Tanstaafl