On 22/10/15 18:44, Aureli wrote:
Hi, Thanks for the tips but the problem persists.

I installed LO just a couple of days ago and it is version 5.0.2.2.
running in Win 10 Home with no problems so far.

I have now uninstalled Office, it was the trial copy so no payments
yet, but expired and could only read files after that.

My printer HP laserjet P1102W has been printing correctly all along,
 only that Writer still does not print images.  Also, something that
I didn't mention earlier, at the very top margin, it prints what it
seems to be the bottom part of some text.  I'll attach a scan of the
 printout.  If I increase the font of the text, the very top half
hidden text prints bigger too.  I am attaching a scan of the printout
(I'm not sure if this will show in the forum). The image should have
been printed right after the text.

[cut]
Can you share the file? It shouldn't be too hard to find the solution.

Peter HB