Hi :)
Brilliant, that reminded me to do the wiki part.  So the script is now
here;
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Install/Linux#Script_For_Installing

Hopefully i might remember to sort the other bits for that wiki later on or
tomorrow.  Anyone else is welcome to do the copy for rpm systems or/and
upload the script-file itself.

Thanks and regards from
Tom :)