Dear Andreas,
First of all.. thank you for your reply :-D

Your 1st method doesn't work (turn on special number), you're right.. the
datas are too bad.

Your 2nd method almost works.. but i think need some modification
Search: ^\s*\(([[:digit:].]+)\s*%\s*\)\s*$
Replace: $1%

I tested it, if the data is (25.24 % ) will replace it with 25.24%
The problem is LibreOffice only recoqnize 25,24% instead 25.24% (so must
use "," than ".")
For example if i change the data into (25 % ), then your regular expression
correct.

Do you know how to replace . (dot) with , (comma) ?

I already tried use English (UK) but can not

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Yudi

Best Regards,