Hi :)
I can imagine about 3 ways of doing this.

1.  Most finance spreadsheets use tons of worksheets within a
workbook/single-file.  One for each week/month/quarter or whatever.  How?
Well, near the bottom of your spreadsheet you may notice 3 tabs.  These can
be renamed and more added.  (The ideal way is to figure out the layout of 1
page/sheet, then right-click on it's tab and do "copy".  Then each
page/sheet becomes an improvement on the last until you get it
perfect(ish)). Each tab is known as a "worksheet" but it is still within
the same file as the overall file, which is sometimes called a "workbook".
This way it's easier to predict exactly which cell will be the figure to
"carry forwards".  It may also make it easier to have common formulae that
are specific to each page but repeated on each page/sheet.

2.  Use "Find & Replace" to get to each formula in turn and then edit each
one "by hand".  This could easily get quite tedious and prone to error
through boredom and distractions.

3.  Errr, i can't quite remember but it was somehow inspired by Andreas'
question.  I'm not sure if it was what he was driving at or some weird
off-shoot that i hadn't fully thought through.

4.  Maybe use a 2nd worksheet/tab that uses formulae to read the results of
the correct cells and then gets used (back on the main sheet) to do the
calculations.  Again this is something i haven't fully thought through and
might well not work or might not be feasible in your "use-case"

5.  Another approach might be to develop a Database to hold the data and
use Calc to generate reports.  There might already be a purpose-built
template or even a dedicated program we might be able to suggest.

Does any of those sound like something to aim for?  I think 1 or 5 might be
good for the future but maybe the most efficient way to minimise the amount
of time to get from where you currently are might be to go for number 2 or
4.  It's not very elegant.  Andreas' 3 might well be the winner, without my
weird off-shoot.

Regards from
Tom :)