Salve Stephan,

Thanks for your kind reply. I too thought it should work, but to my disappointment it doesn't so far, unfortunately.

The exact same configuration runs however when I use Libreoffice (LO) v5 in 32-Bit being UNO-called from within a JVM 32-Bit. (I'm using the moveable 32-Bit LO version from Portableapps for that purpose, so I can have both the moveable 32-Bit and the installed 64-Bit LO version in one Virtualbox.)

With "Depends tool" do you mean the Depency Walker (depends.exe) ? http://www.dependencywalker.com/
I didn't find another tool which would sound similar to what you mentioned.

In any case, I fail to open my Java program with "Depency Walker", since the latter wants to open "Windows modules" only, i.e. ".exe", ".dll" files. However I start my Java program with a ".bat" script which the Depency Walker doesn't want to open:
 java -cp myapp.jar;unojarfiles.jar myclass

Do you have any hint please how I could trace my Java program with your mentioned Depends tool?

I'm wondering if anybody ever successfully spawned the brand new LO5 64-Bit on Windows from within Java and UNO?

Greetings,
Aurelius