Hi Tomyes, PS can handle formats like that, but I want to actually add the shapes into the custom
shape tool, which requires the .csh format. Full-blown photoshop can handle creation of new shapes,
but I use an early version of Elements which doesn't have that functionality; hence my need to find
some alternative if at all possible.
I checked inkscape, but that doesn't give the .csh format either.
/G.