My remembers and my present:

        My first contact with a computer was with a main fraime (That all I
know and remember of my first job).

        My second time was with a Unisys system that has a supply system to
help my job. A very old kind of terminal.

        My third contact was my first time with windows (I don't know what was
it), but was when I learn lotus-123 as a spreedsheet. My third job.

        In my four job I used As-400 for Account System, Unisys for the rest of
system of the bank. And again, windows where I learn Office include
Access (W-95 and its office with the best Access that I've known. Then
go down).

        Here I bought my first personal computer (A clon). With windows and
office with out access.

        In my last three jobs I used w7 and office and introduce to my self use
OpenOffice and LibreOffice and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

        My actual personal computer has Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with dual boot with w7
for very especific situations. Both with LibreOffice and the second with
OpenOffice too. The laptop has Ubuntu 15.04 LTS with LibreOffice and the
tablet use Android with Android Open Office and WPS (Kingsoft Office)
and others that I don't rememeber now very well.

        I hope not tired you with my computer's part of my live.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez