Do you have a sample file with this error?

Using an older version (4.4.1.2) I can't seem to reproduce this behavior.

--
Cley Faye
http://cleyfaye.net

An oddity that's popped up, but I can't repeat the effect in another
spreadsheet.

My spreadsheet (freshly loaded) has 3 particular cells:
B5              completely empty
C5              33520
D5              =SUM(B5:C5)

D5 currently wrongly displays 0, and F9/recalculate doesn't change this.

Now, if I set B5 to 0, D5 changes to 33520 (at last correct!), and if I ^Z
to undo the change, D5 remains showing 33520. Likewise, changing C5 makes
D5 update correctly, or indeed if I retype the SUM() expression. (The only
way of getting the wrong result back is to reload the spreadsheet from disk)

So, I have a spreadsheet showing a wrong calculation result. Thankfully, 0
was a pretty obvious error.

Any thoughts?

(This is LO 4.4.4.3 on Mint 17)

The relevant row from the contents.xml file contains:

table:number-columns-repeated="2"/><table:table-cell table:style-name="ce2"
office:value-type="float" office:value="33520"
calcext:value-type="float"><text:p>33520</text:p></table:table-cell><table:table-cell
table:style-name="ce2" table:formula="of:=SUM([.B5:.C5])"
office:value-type="float" office:value="0"
calcext:value-type="float"><text:p>0</text:p></table:table-cell><table:table-cell
table:number-columns-repeated="1020"/></table:table-row>

--
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

deleted