At 12:45 12/05/2015 +0200, Honly Wonly wrote:
I need, of course, formulas to be case sensitive. This can be set in the options for calc. The option is not saved permanently and every time I open a spreadsheet, I need to set the option again.

I'm surprised by that. If you mean the options at Tools | Options... | LibreOffice Calc | Calculate | Case sensitive, doesn't this apply per user and thus stick not only between documents but between LibreOffice sessions?

How can I save this option permanently so I don't need to set it over and over again?

If it doesn't stick - and if this option is, as I imagine, saved in the user profile - you might want to wonder if your user profile has become corrupt. If you close LibreOffice and delete or rename the profile, LibreOffice will create a new, clean one next time you start it. If you then set the option again, does it now stick?