Check the post,  I've uploaded the requested file.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards

*Ramón E. Tavárez B.*

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Cley Faye [via Document Foundation Mail
Archive] <ml-node+s969070n4147063h60@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

Discussion about open formats aside, I've looked at the file and it looks
like when saving as xlsx each sheet grow huge (some goes to ~20MB before
compression).

Could you also post the xlsx file obtained when saving with MSO, for
comparison? My guess is that either LO saves *a lot* of empty/dummy cells,
or that it saves in an older xlsx format that is less compact.

btw this is only a "by curiosity" request, but it could help the dev
pinpoint an issue if my first guess is correct.

--
Cley Faye
http://cleyfaye.net