 postmaster@btinternet.com)
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table with alternat[]e row color

I performed a simple paste. I guess that technically it's an image (or if you like, a picture) but
the contents can be editted.

I don't generally use Writer but I do use Calc a lot. I knew that I could generate the alternating
color bands in Calc by means of formulas so I first looked for that functionality in Writer to no
avail. Then I tried the technique I posted and editted the data successfully so I posted it.

Maybe I'm being over sensitive but I sensed hostlity in your response to me. I thought this list
was one where everyone (expert or novice) shared for the benefit of all.

--
Jim