Hi :)
Btw to anyone who thinks i might be accusing anyone of being an aspie ...

It is not possible to "accuse" someone of being an aspie in much the same
way that it's not possible to "accuse" someone of being a super-hero.

Many of the aspie traits have an extremely positive and beneficial side.
It was/is the aspie/autie traits of people such as Bill Gates,
Michelangelo, Einstein, Mozart and many others that made/makes them
admirable.
Regards from
Tom :)