Hi :)
Blimey!!  Is it possible to break it down into smaller "bite sized"
problems?  Also any chance of doing summaries of the main points?

I am copying this to the international translators mailing list but i doubt
anyone is going to be able to read through the whole thing there.
Hopefully some people might be attracted to one or two points that are
their own pet issues too and may be able to help a bit!!

Good luck all!
Regards from
Tom :)