Hi Tom,

Well, I'm translating it to brazilian portuguese. I know that there is an
libreoffice site available for Brazil, but since my time is really limited,
I'd rather to it in my pace than on any time shedule. Anyway, thanks for the
tip, I'll have a look at this international list and find out exactly what
"OmegaT" is.

At the moment I'm already through half of the introduction chapter. Anyway, as
I said im my previous posting, I am very happy in finally finding a manual
that really explains Base in an updated software version. At moment I'm using
the the TradutorOOoText extension. It has several pitfalls in translating from
german to portuguese, but it's quite a help. It sounds that "OmegaT" is more
professional for translations, so I'll contact them and see how I can help.

The reason why I'm starting the translation with Base is because I need to
build an database to mine some data out of DNA sequences. I was doing it using
SQL statement with mysqlworkbench. It was nice, but I wanted to do a more
beautiful and user friendly layout and I am not prepared (due to lack of time)
to learn an script and HTML languages just to build an GUI for this database.
I searched a lot between possibilities which were similar to Filemaker (I've
used it a lot before I changed to Opensource), and the two most friendly, in
my opinion, where Base and Kexi.

Personally, I don't use the portuguese version of LO, I use the
english(UK)user interface, because of the help file which does not come with
the (USA). For the locale setting I use portuguese (Brazil), well because is
where I live.

Well, once more thanks for the tip.