Hi :)
I think post as a "Feature Request".  If at all possible i think it's
best to post "Feature Requests" instead of bug-reports.  They have a
much bigger feel-good factor and i suspect they are more likely to
attract new devs.

I think there has got to be a default and i tend to prefer it if there
is one.  It can be a pain when you know the pop-up and have to do more
than just hit enter all the time.
Regards form
Tom :)

On 12 February 2015 at 20:14, Spencer Graves