Hi there,
I'm looking for a way to speedup the process of looking
at each cell cells referenced by a formula. Right now I'm
doing this manually, which requires going back and forth
between the formula cell and each of the referenced cells
(which I've to find with my eyes).

Someone on IRC told me there's no built-in support for
highlighting referenced cells and that it'd take a macro
to do that. And suggested to ask here.
While writing this mail I'm thinking it would be even
better not just to highlight but to either allow cycling
over each cell with a keystroke...

So, did anyone implement a macro doing such thing or
a similar one to start from ?

Please include my address to an eventual reply as
I'm not subscribed to the list. Thanks you !

--strk;