Hello everyone,

James Knott <james.knott@rogers.com> @ 2015-07-19 03:43 CEST:

On 07/18/2015 09:25 PM, James E Lang wrote:
The big discussion of Linux over the past 24+ hours has me wondering: What operating
environment(s) do other members of this list use at home and at work? What factors influence the
choice?

Personal:
All computers run openSUSE 13.1
ThinkPad E520 came with Windows 7 and can dual boot
Run Windows 10 in VirtualBox
Google Nexus 5 phone and Nexus 7 tablet

Work: (I didn't choose either of these.)
ThinkPad X131e running Windows 8.1
iPhone 6

I like Linux, ThinkPads and Android.

If anybody's interested in broadening the audience of this survey, we can
create an actual online survey and attract several hundreds/thousands
Libreoffice users. It's always good to collect this kind of information.  Just let me/us know.

Cheers,

--
Charles-H. Schulz Co-founder, The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts Legal details: