Hi Tom,

I've never noticed it with Firefox on linux, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Ralf
--
Laboratório de Biodiversidade Genética
Instituto de Ciências Biológicas
On Thursday 23 April 2015 13:50:53 Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
I'm never convinced that the settings on a new machine are perfect but i
agree it is a good idea to stick with them until there is convincing enough
reason to try something else.  Since there was no barrage of people
applauding that part of my idea it's not exactly convincing enough!!  The
memory part sounds plausible though and is fairly easy to change and get
back to approximately default if it doesn't seem to do anything.

That hardware acceleration sounds exactly perfect!  Well found!  I hope
Firefox has something similar because that's where i get the same sort of
issue on this machine.

Regards from
Tom :)