Hi :)
Oops!!  Sorry for the rant!

Also the tpyos in the 5th paragraph!  (4th from the end!).  I should have
deleted some of it (or the whole email tbh) down to;

"
Base neatly avoids ALL that nightmare by allowing database-designers to use
Writer or Calc to create "Reports" or "Forms" so that people who are not
into building and designing databases are safely in familiar
programs/modules.
"

Apols and regards from
Tom :)