Hi :)
So to install that PPA from a command-line the command is probably
something like;

sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:libreoffice/ppa

I'm not sure what the -y tag does though.

This is the PPA for the latest "Fresh" so it might be good for your own
machine but your clients and any machine that you can't easily access to
help with any problems that might arise and any machines that don't have a
decent internet connection might want to settle down on a "Still" from some
other PPA or the regular repos or something.
Regards from
Tom :)

On 16 February 2015 at 18:16, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <