Hello.

I’m just checking that this is the official website for downloading libreoffice.

How can I know.

One more important thing.

This is a new, clean computer.  Please, oh please may I not get malware.

I downloaded openoffice from openoffice.org last night and got

each next tab during installation took me to a new ap or extension which I didnt’ want.  I noticed
after loading a few of them.  I thought they were part of the program until I saw an ap for

 storm warnings to be sent to my computer?  Huh?  I stopped the installation there and spent the
rest of the night researching how to remove vosotron and file opener from my computer.  I even
removed Silverlight because I was scared of everything then.

So, as you can tell, I want to be so careful

At the same time, I’m grateful to you guys and to OO for dedication to democratic accessibility.

Yay you. Truly.

Just please reassure me I will get ample warnings and explanations of any extras.  I am a writer
and need a good word processing program and need to open old files created in last years osx and in
word.

Thanks