Hi :)
On the other hand it gives you an opportunity to install the
4.3.(newest-one) in parallel with the version you use.  Then you can check
it to see if;
1.  this connector works for you and
2. to see if whatever was keeping you on the 4.1.x has been fixed in the
newest release.  Chances are you'll not be as unlucky as Tasnstaafl as
that's pretty rare.

Regards from
Tom :)